Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Showroom condition. With Vance and Hines pipes. 8600 miles she is babied. Garage kept has brand new tires and comes with helmet and real leather jacket and gloves. Our family car was recently totalled. Now Daddy has to be a grown up and sell his toys to replace it. ??? Asking 6800 obo. Need gone ASAP my kids can't walk everywhere. Lol

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Showroom condition. With Vance and Hines pipes. 8600 miles she is babied. Garage kept has brand new tires and comes with helmet and real leather jacket and gloves. Our family car was recently totalled. Now Daddy has to be a grown up and sell his toys to replace it. ??? Asking 6800 obo. Need gone ASAP my kids can't walk everywhere. Lol
That's nice bike, and I'll be damned if I'd sell my bike to buy a car. Did you not have insurance?

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk
libility unfortunately. So a new car is gonna be out of pocket. I'm actually cool with it. A little after tax time I'll be able to get a newer bullit cowl Raider. Those things r so sexy.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Wish I lived closer. I'm thinking about getting a Raider.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wish I lived closer. I'm thinking about getting a Raider.
Ikr lol. Shipping is available. ;-).

·
Registered
981 Posts
I was actually just joking. But I had a buddy ship a car from GA to here and it was less than 1k. So it ain't that bad.
I got the joke part ) it just made me wondering about actual shipping cost. Seems like there are not very many Raiders for sale anywhere close.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was actually just joking. But I had a buddy ship a car from GA to here and it was less than 1k. So it ain't that bad.
I got the joke part ) it just made me wondering about actual shipping cost. Seems like there are not very many Raiders for sale anywhere close.
Well if u really wanna look into it I'd be willin to work with u on shipping.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts