Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Andy from close to Omaha, Nebraska. I just bought a brand new 2009 V-Star 950 in November. I was able to put just under 100 miles on it before the weather turned.

I'm trying to decide what to buy for my bike. I'm more concerned with cosmetics over right now. I figure its brand new so the performance should be ok at the very least. I already know that I'll be putting the V&H 2-in-1 exhaust on before spring. Now I'm debating about what I want after that. A windshield, a sissy bar, or highway bars. I work in law enforcement so money isn't too plentfil at the moment.

Does anyone have any pictures of the 2009-2010 V-Star (Tommy Boy Blue) with any add on parts? I'd be interested in seeing what others have added.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hi, and welcome! Here is a pic of my 2010 950T.
It came with the windshield and bags and sissybar.
So far I have added the Engine guard and highway pegs, and the drivers backrest. Gonna be adding passing lamps, and Cobra 2 into 2 slashdowns this spring. Enjoy the site and post some pics.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forum DEPUTYANDY:D 950 is one nice ride and if you have patience:rolleyes: you can add a lot of chrome to it off of EBAY & craigslist. Over time I have add about 1200$ to my 1100 for at about 350$ made most of money back with stock parts on ebay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts