Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
7,592 Posts
Welcome from Houston Texas. Congrats on your new bike. There are many Vstar bikes, 650, 950, 1100, 1300, etc., which one did you get? Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to last page for current hunt :

Ride often and safe.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
7,592 Posts
OK, feel stupid now, if I would have read the title I would know which bike.

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin. I am excited for you. Post some pics. Like Pat suggested motor cycle safety course is so valuable. Just take your time and don't over drive you capabilities. Don't be afraid of just practicing in a parking lot or in a subdivision. Ride safe and stop by often

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome from Houston Texas. Congrats on your new bike. There are many Vstar bikes, 650, 950, 1100, 1300, etc., which one did you get? Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to last page for current hunt :

Ride often and safe.
Thanks. Will definitely check out links. I am getting 2013 Vstar 1300 Touring 18000km. Can't wait.

·
Registered
504 Posts
welcome from New York. Congrats on the 1300. Visit often and ride safe. I too recommend an MSF course.

·
Administrator
3,523 Posts
Welcome from NB. You picked a good bike and you found the best forum to learn all about it and share tips. I'd like to do the Cabot Trail too but not for a while. Hopefully sometime this summer.

·
Super Moderator
6,971 Posts
Welcome from East Tennessee!
Congrats on the new purchase, please share some pics with us after you get it home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Welcome from Columbus, OH! Lots of things to do on this forum. I especially like the scavenger hunt. Gives you something to do when out "exploring". I also recommend the safety course and practice, practice, practice. Drivers today are pretty aggressive and it helps to be confident in your abilities. Plus you may get a discount on your insurance which is always helpful! Be safe out there!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts