Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finally got my handlebars changed from the flat dragbar oem to a 4 inch rise pull-back. To me it was worth the many hours and many different parts ordered and changing the length of all the handlebar wires. I would do it again because it is so much more comfortable.

During the process I have killed my turn signals, Neutral light and brake lights. Hoping it is a fuse.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have finally got my handlebars changed from the flat dragbar oem to a 4 inch rise pull-back. To me it was worth the many hours and many different parts ordered and changing the length of all the handlebar wires. I would do it again because it is so much more comfortable.

During the process I have killed my turn signals, Neutral light and brake lights. Hoping it is a fuse.
It was a fuse.....yay..easy fix!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I seem to have finally survived the handlebar change and it was worth the effort$.

Think now I will start fine tuning the clutch lever. It engages way too far out for me and I have adjusted both ends as far as they will go. Worst case I might have to remove the lower lever and move it a knotch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts