Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, i decided to purchase a new 2016 Yamaha Stratoliner S.
Second Yamaha for me. I had a 2005 roadstar and decided to upgrade.

I have been looking for the front fender trim rail, but having a difficult time locating one. is there one available?

Thank you,

Sorry, not much of an introduction: I am from Newfoundland, Canada. A later starter for riding, but love it.
Started off with a Suzuki 1500 and then a Goldwing. My wife was not riding with me much, so decided to scale down to a Roadstar and now the Stratoliner. I got a good deal on this bike. Was not moving at the dealership, so decided to buy it. It looks like a nice cruiser than a touring bike.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Southwestern Ontario here.

Not sure on accessories for the Stratoliner but there are many vendors to choose from.

Ebay..Fortnine..JPcycles..

You could even try the yamaha website to see if it's an add on accessory.. if so than more than likely there is an aftermarket one made too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, I thought I had one but turned out it would only fit a roadliner. It certainly looked like it would fit the Stratoliner. But the company called me and said no it would not fit. Gave me this part number to fit the Stratoliner - STK # 1D714-10-00. I can't find a dealer with one.

·
Registered
240 Posts
disregard.. that was for the Roadstar.. not Strat

Looks like the Stratoliner was only sold in Europe and Canada for the 2015-2016 model years.. Should be the same I would think for the Roadliner though as they shared fenders:

2013 STRATOLINER S (XV19CTSDCL) - Fender
2013 STRATOLINER S (XV19CTSDL) - Fender
2014 ROADLINER S (XV19SECL) - Fender
2014 ROADLINER S (XV19SEL) - Fender

But new part number for fender refers to Europe and Canadian models only. 1D7-YK215-10-P3.. not 1D7-Y2151-N0-P4 as listed for the 2013-2014 strat and roadliner.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,141 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,309 Posts
Welcome to the forum bigdoughball! You are going to love the strat. Glad you joined us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2,387 Posts
Welcome from NB, bigdoughball. The Strat is a beautiful bike. Here's hoping spring comes soon so we can all get back on 2 wheels again. Post a pic if you can.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts