Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

561 - 576 of 576 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
A RARE site. 2 SVTC’s in the wild together!
So glad Rich joined us!
WOW...what a great shot....wow....! You two guys, on your rides, look ace!
These bikes look fantastic...every shot, any angle...makes the riders look just Ace!
...and I'm really starting to like that Mercedes Grey...honestly, I would have been happy with either color...truthfully. They did a great job on picking that grey tone...deep and (Rich) looking! ;)

·
Registered
809 Posts
A short stop on the Cherohala Skyway. That’s Keith’s bike to the left and Keith, Darksider & brittct having a convo. Michelle and I enjoying the “romance” of it all.

Gotta tell ya...you two...LOOK like you should own that bike! The trio.....a great recreation combo!
Keith's bike is also quite the looker! Really decked out! :)

Post Edit: Tony...your saddle and back rest...is simply the best I have seen...and it being mainly OEM, but covered, even eclipses the Corbin...and that is a great saddle. If you and the Missus, are totally comfortable on the OEM (as my wife and I are, ) as customized...you are the winners!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Gotta tell ya...you two...LOOK like you should own that bike! The trio.....a great recreation combo!
Keith's bike is also quite the looker! Really decked out! /forums/images/smilies/smile.gif
That's Darksiders bike next to CheifGunner....

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
You’re right Monika. I think I mistakenly said earlier that was Keith’s bike.
Appreciate the correction! He’s got that thing ALL decked out for sure!

·
Registered
247 Posts
For those of you in my neck of the woods....is anyone tried the "Bushwacker"...it is a ride that starts at Black Mountain and goes to Bat Cave and then back...

Toymaker

561 - 576 of 576 Posts