Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
--

Good for you. How did your 16,000 mile rebuild of forks, swing arm, valve clearance, etc. work out?

--

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought the pre paid maintenance up front but it would have been over 900 with 2 days in the shop. The dealer gave me a loaner to drive while they serviced mine. The best 1700 ever spent if you put on the miles. The 24k one around the corner.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,067 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ronk since I have the pre paid I didn't really get into a long discussion about what they did other than being told nothing major was wrong.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ronk since I have the pre paid I didn't really get into a long discussion about what they did other than being told nothing major was wrong.
--

You did answer, I just missed it. I guess I'm not familiar with the pre-paid program. How does that work?

--

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
With the pre paid I was able to get it for 1700 for 3 years and unlimited mileage. Whatever the book says at the mileage interval is covered so if you put some miles on it's a good deal.

·
Registered
122 Posts
With the pre paid I was able to get it for 1700 for 3 years and unlimited mileage. Whatever the book says at the mileage interval is covered so if you put some miles on it's a good deal.
--

Who did you get it from?

--

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
You talked me into it. I think I'll get that plan next week!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts