Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

801 - 807 of 807 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,015 Posts
We’re just 11 months away from our rally in Waynesville! It’ll be here before you know it, so c’mon Members, let’s get those reservations in. Can’t wait to see everyone again, along with Yamaha Pat, Boots, NorthernRider and his friends from up north, Redcat, all of our friends in Ohio, and everyone else. !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Tony, Great videos. I'd have to vote for the Dragons Tail to be the best but (I heard a little scraping!!) it was also good to see the other folks identified on the videos. Thanks.

Comment, no one is criticizing for lack of music like poor YamahaPat had to listen to. Personally, I think the sound of a good engine like that is all the music I want to hear!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Tony, Great videos. I'd have to vote for the Dragons Tail to be the best but (I heard a little scraping!!) it was also good to see the other folks identified on the videos. Thanks.

Comment, no one is criticizing for lack of music like poor YamahaPat had to listen to. Personally, I think the sound of a good engine like that is all the music I want to hear!
Glad you enjoyed them @Boots. Sometimes I like to have music and sometimes I just like to listen to the deep rumble of the engine.
Yes, I was getting some “floorboard” in some of those corners. It’s all part of the whole wind therapy thing!

801 - 807 of 807 Posts