Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

221 - 240 of 252 Posts

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,891 Posts
GREAT NEWS!!!! Carla and I are going to be able to make it. I'm stuck in a situation at work for about the next two weeks working 12 hours on, 12 hours off. The extra overtime will more than enough cover the trip cost. My CFO, Carla, said this extra money will go toward the trip. Wow, just wow!! Now if only my old bones survive the next two weeks. I'm only on day 4, and about dead. But now, I've got an added bonus, meeting up with y'all again.

·
5,891 Posts
I'm still hoping, but I'm still off work and while I haven't had to dip into my vacation savings yet, it's starting to get tight. Hopefully I can get back to work sometime soon and things will stay on track.
I sure hope it works out for you. I would really like to shake your hand in person. I definitely understand having to prioritize life.

·
Premium Member
2018 SVTC
2,325 Posts
GREAT NEWS!!!! Carla and I are going to be able to make it. I'm stuck in a situation at work for about the next two weeks working 12 hours on, 12 hours off. The extra overtime will more than enough cover the trip cost. My CFO, Carla, said this extra money will go toward the trip. Wow, just wow!! Now if only my old bones survive the next two weeks. I'm only on day 4, and about dead. But now, I've got an added bonus, meeting up with y'all again.
That’s AWESOME Les! Looking forward to seeing you and Carla again.
Hopefully my wife Michelle will be doing well to attend. She’s up and down quite a lot these days. Nothing life threatening, just debilitating.
Frustrating at times.... I miss my riding buddy who gives me shoulder rubs on long trips! 😁

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #231
Great news, Les! Hoping to be able to make it this year to see and meet y’all. Northernrider, prayers that everything works out for you. Tony, sending positive vibes to you and Michelle so she gets better soon!

I’m excited for “all of you y’all”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2,729 Posts
Got called back to work today. The rail blockades have been cleared, but now our volume is down due to this stupid flu people are over reacting over so I may not be back for long. When it rains it pours. Still on the fence about attending, but we'll see how it goes.

·
Premium Member
2018 SVTC
2,325 Posts
Got called back to work today. The rail blockades have been cleared, but now our volume is down due to this stupid flu people are over reacting over so I may not be back for long. When it rains it pours. Still on the fence about attending, but we'll see how it goes.
Prayers up for you and that ALL your needs are met!

·
5,891 Posts
@nurtaeff, Carla and I were discussing the Meet and Greet. She asked who all was coming, so I showed her the list on first post. She wants to know why everyone gets their name on a separate line and she doesn't. She accused me of doing it. I quickly passed the blame to you. Better look out, she is a strong minded woman and you are starting off on the wrong foot. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: You for sure have to come this year so you can explain yourself why you did that, without digging a deeper hole.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #237
@nurtaeff, Carla and I were discussing the Meet and Greet. She asked who all was coming, so I showed her the list on first post. She wants to know why everyone gets their name on a separate line and she doesn't. She accused me of doing it. I quickly passed the blame to you. Better look out, she is a strong minded woman and you are starting off on the wrong foot. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: You for sure have to come this year so you can explain yourself why you did that, without digging a deeper hole.

View attachment 92287
Oh man, that’s a close call right there! It’s fixed now, whew I’m scared to come now lol

·
5,891 Posts
Oh man, that’s a close call right there! It’s fixed now, whew I’m scared to come now lol

Dude, you've got to come. I got tired of hearing all the Harley jokes, I want to share them with you. ;). Carla said you got it wrong, Les is Carla's husband. See I warned you not to dig any deeper. She's going to have fun with you on this. :D:ROFLMAO::LOL:

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #240
Dude, you've got to come. I got tired of hearing all the Harley jokes, I want to share them with you. ;). Carla said you got it wrong, Les is Carla's husband. See I warned you not to dig any deeper. She's going to have fun with you on this. :D:ROFLMAO::LOL:
Let her check it now. I may just have made that hole deeper... lol

221 - 240 of 252 Posts