Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

241 - 254 of 254 Posts

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
6,010 Posts
Let her check it now. I may just have made that hole deeper... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She said you got it right. Good job. (y)(y)(y)(y)

·
2,789 Posts
Well, I just received my second layoff notice in as many months. This time it's because of the flu so I have no idea when I will be back to work. That closes the door on me making this year's meet and greet.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
6,010 Posts
That's a real bummer. Of course you could self quarintine on the motorcycle for a few weeks. ;)

·
Registered
971 Posts
Dang it Paul that is too bad. Just hang in there. I know it looks bleak now but you have a little time to get the bike ready for spring and summer riding. Of course that is if you will have time. My guess is you will be back to work soon and very busy. Good luck and stay faithful! Prayers from Ohio.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Sorry to hear that NorthernRider... As far as things here in NC...No cases of Carona here in my county yet...and I am feeling good. Just asking God to keep all of us Healthy during this testing time of faith

Toymaker

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #251
Governor released an executive “stay home” order today. This is getting ridiculous. I’m certainly hoping I will be able to keep my job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2,789 Posts
They haven't taken that step yet, but they are cracking down on people who come home without quarantining for 14 days. They are now subject to arrest and/or stiff fines. A lot of snowbirds are returning from Florida and ignoring the laws. They did close our provincial borders to all unnecessary traffic. I was given papers at work today that will allow me to travel to work if things get shut down completely. I need to get some salt and clear the ice and snow from the front of my garage. It was nice enough today to go for a ride and I'd better get in what I can before we're put in complete lockdown.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Well I'm with you Chief....I rode a little yesterday..(to get some needed groceries) but other than that...I have been staying home...Swmbo has given me a list of things that need to be done and since we live in the boonies I can get outside and breath some air. BUT IT ISN'T THE SAME AS RIDING IN THE WIND!

God help us all to keep our minds until this scourge is over.

T

241 - 254 of 254 Posts