Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

441 - 460 of 520 Posts

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Monica...you know the rest of us would be there if at ALL POSSIBLE. Just think, now you will have that WILD MAN all to yourself!

<Waving to KEITH>

T

·
Super Moderator
7,395 Posts
Yes sir! We’re still going, and we have faith your parts will be in. Daughter and SIL are still planning to attend, so we’ll be looking forward to seeing y’all there bucfan11 and Paige!
Toymaker, it won’t be as much without you this year, but just think of all the fun we’ll have at the 2021 Rally!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #448
Ok GArider, which day you coming up? and we need to arrange a day ride that several of us can make that includes riders in TN, GA, NC, AL, SC,FL, VA, KY. I think sometime in October?

That’d be cool!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Ok GArider, which day you coming up? and we need to arrange a day ride that several of us can make that includes riders in TN, GA, NC, AL, SC,FL, VA, KY. I think sometime in October?

We are pumped for a day/weekend ride in October. Really wish we could have made the rally this year.

·
Registered
181 Posts
We are pumped for a day/weekend ride in October. Really wish we could have made the rally this year.

There's ALWAYS next year.... we will make sure to post all of our photos from this year's ride.....

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2012 Roadstar Silverado S
36 Posts
There's ALWAYS next year.... we will make sure to post all of our photos from this year's ride.....

Please make sure you do! Make us non-goers jealous so we will be sure to come next year!!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #452
Please make sure you do! Make us non-goers jealous so we will be sure to come next year!!
They made me superjealous last year, Tony, I think I started this thread right after previous rally was over

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
8,651 Posts
They made me superjealous last year, Tony, I think I started this thread right after previous rally was over

Actually I think you started it while we were still there. 🤣 😂
Seems like I remember reading it on my way back to Texas. Wow, I'm going to miss it this year. I've got a feeling 2021 will be bigger than ever.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #454
Actually I think you started it while we were still there.
Seems like I remember reading it on my way back to Texas. Wow, I'm going to miss it this year. I've got a feeling 2021 will be bigger than ever.
Lol, that sounds about right, Les!

·
Registered
821 Posts

Keith if October is still uncertain as it is now I can not plan or commit to anything. I won‘t be able to attend this years rally because of this crazydemic.
I have covid-fear and I think I can hear it now......I guess call me the covid whisper...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Keith if October is still uncertain as it is now I can not plan or commit to anything. I won‘t be able to attend this years rally because of this crazydemic.
I have covid-fear and I think I can hear it now......I guess call me the covid whisper...
So SAD to live in fear.... BUT.... You'll be able to live vicariously through the photos we'll share .... PRAYING for your fears to subside... and for our 2021 Rally to be a continuation of the great times that we ALWAYS have in the NC Mountains with old and new friends!!!!!

·
Registered
821 Posts
So SAD to live in fear.... BUT.... You'll be able to live vicariously through the photos we'll share .... PRAYING for your fears to subside... and for our 2021 Rally to be a continuation of the great times that we ALWAYS have in the NC Mountains with old and new friends!!!!!

I always look forward to the pictures and videos. I will photoshop myself in. Enjoy and stay safe. I look forward to next year and I have a suggestion that once we are free to move about the country we schedule a mid year rally get together. 😀

·
Registered
557 Posts
Belt should deliver today, hopefully I will be able to install it this weekend and hopefully that is actually the problem. I'll let you know in a few days if we are going to be able to make it.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
557 Posts
Put my belt on and it did not fix the problem. I take it back to the dealer on the 15th. Looks like we will not be able to make it.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

441 - 460 of 520 Posts