Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

461 - 480 of 520 Posts

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
I always look forward to the pictures and videos. I will photoshop myself in. Enjoy and stay safe. I look forward to next year and I have a suggestion that once we are free to move about the country we schedule a mid year rally get together. 😀
Not me i will be the mouse down in the corner

·
Registered
557 Posts
Can't you get a loaner while they work on your bike???

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
LOL!!! Not my local dealer. I am having a hard time making them honor the warranty. Once I get through this issue I will eventually rid myself of Yamaha, never, ever to return again.

·
Registered
182 Posts
LOL!!! Not my local dealer. I am having a hard time making them honor the warranty. Once I get through this issue I will eventually rid myself of Yamaha, never, ever to return again.
I'm sorry to hear that.... but the dealerships have a lot of make or break peoples experiences with certain things....

·
Registered
557 Posts
One week from today! I can almost feel that clean mountain air in my face, and those 70 degree temperatures as we’re cruising through the tail of the dragon !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hope you guys enjoy! Maybe next year I will have a reliable bike!

·
Premium Member
2,768 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that.... but the dealerships have a lot of make or break peoples experiences with certain things....

They absolutely do @PI.GIRL . Don’t want to discuss on the forum, but I know Keith filled you in on my situation. My dealership is top notch and I am blessed!
Barring any weird development, see you guys the 15th.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Those attending or those who just want to support us, please be in prayer for favorable weather!
This is Waynesville long range forecast as of today.
View attachment 98530
That's strange..... My weather app states that we'll have GREAT weather the whole time we're there!!!! A little cloudy but minimal chance of rain.....

·
Super Moderator
7,403 Posts
In less than 5 days Monica and I will be headed to the beautiful Mountains in western NC for our third annual rally on our Yammys. The fresh mountain air, cooler temperatures, and scenery one can barely describe on our forum will be at the disposal of those attending. Man, we cannot wait!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
In less than 5 days Monica and I will be headed to the beautiful Mountains in western NC for our third annual rally on our Yammys. The fresh mountain air, cooler temperatures, and scenery one can barely describe on our forum will be at the disposal of those attending. Man, we cannot wait!!

ABSOFREAKINLUTLEY..... I CANNOT wait to get away from the hustle and bustle of the work days..... going to the beauty of the mountains is a GREAT way to recharge!!!!

·
Registered
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project
946 Posts
@ChiefGunner don't use that weather guesser, go with @PI.GIRL's weather guesser for sure. I do pray that all will be safe regardless the weather. On my Rocket III rally in WV in June, we had one totaled bike and a broken collar bine with the well-seasoned rider. Another little mishap when another Pretty Pillion (not mine) was dismounting, she lost her balance and fell breaking her wrist. Safety first my brothers and sisters! I have not got to meet any of you face to face yet, so make sure I still have that chance after this meet up please.

·
Registered
182 Posts
@ChiefGunner don't use that weather guesser, go with @PI.GIRL's weather guesser for sure. I do pray that all will be safe regardless the weather. On my Rocket III rally in WV in June, we had one totaled bike and a broken collar bine with the well-seasoned rider. Another little mishap when another Pretty Pillion (not mine) was dismounting, she lost her balance and fell breaking her wrist. Safety first my brothers and sisters! I have not got to meet any of you face to face yet, so make sure I still have that chance after this meet up please.
Yep, yep, yep!!! Absolutely, safety first.... hope to meet you next year....

·
Registered
622 Posts
Hoping all of you have fun and stay safe.

My weather guesser (has been more wrong than right this year, unfortunately both ways) says you should have a couple of decent days but may have some ugh days as well. Bring board games!

461 - 480 of 520 Posts