Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
181 - 200 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
'18 SVTC
253 Posts
Took the leap of faith that the weather and travel situation across the Gulf Coast post Hurricane Ida will allow us passage and booked our room @ Jonathan Creek Sunday through Wednesday nights. Hopefully it all works out.

·
Administrator - "Loose Nut" - Houston, Texas
2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), 2006 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic
12,126 Posts
Represent Texas well!! You will have a blast. Wish I was going. We expect daily videos, pictures and play by play reporting.

·
Premium Member
2003 650 V Star Classic
32 Posts
So jealous of you all going to the meet this year. I was hoping to make it for the first time this year but I have a vacation to Florida on that week! I will make it one of these years. I wish you all safe travels and great times and know that I’ll have all of you in my prayers.

·
Super Moderator
8,251 Posts
Deacon Tony and Les and Carla, you guys will be sorely missed. Alan we are extremely pleased you’ll be coming, early weather forecast is calling for temperatures in the 70’s during the day, and 50’s at night.
Brad_G set us up with a zoom meeting Sunday night the 12th at 8pm EST. We’ll be doing daily recaps each day, so stay tuned……

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #187 ·
Ok, house is booked and I’m looking forward to seeing/meeting everybody on Monday!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Unfortunately I had to cancel my reservation as I won’t be able to make it after all. We had a few things come up that needed the money. Hopefully next year things will be better and I can make it then.

Definitely going to miss all the fun and meeting everyone.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Well, FINALLY official..... I WILL be at the rally this year with my handsome husband @Keith Post and my youngest son will be riding with me.... I want him to experience this amazing week of fresh mountain air, awesome bike routes, and great people.... Can't wait to see you all in 3 days.... YAY!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,251 Posts
Well members, we have some great routes planned for you guys. The rattler, skyway, and we barely scratched the surface with many more planned. So don’t be left out, c’mon and join us, see ya there!!

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Well, in just about 40 hrs ill be heading toward the rest of you crazies...see you at Johnathan creek in Sunday. .prolly about 2ish..

Toymaker

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,251 Posts
We will miss it seeing you this year GARider, but I understand.
Lots of new and old routes planned for this year, and the weather appears to be cooperating nicely!

181 - 200 of 240 Posts