Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
221 - 240 of 240 Posts

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Lubing...not luring

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,251 Posts
Day # 2,
Hammerhead, and more.
Winners of show and shine,
1st place

Tony and Michelle Granet..
Second place…

Monica Post…

Me! More pics to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #227 ·
Oscar, it was great meeting you and that is one gorgeous HD! Hope to see you again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is absolutely likewise, Rob! Looking forward to seeing y’all (I’m working on my southern accent) next year!

·
Super Moderator
8,251 Posts
We started off at the Skyway until rain moved in, fortunately we all made it back to the Hotel safely. According to the local weather, the rain will continue through tomorrow, but we shall see. A few pics from atop the Skyway…and of Victor, the gnome that Alan and Leslie brought.

·
Administrator - "Loose Nut" - Houston, Texas
2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), 2006 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic
12,126 Posts
Great pictures and Relive, thanks for posting. Really makes me wish I was there.

·
Super Moderator
8,251 Posts
….um by the way, we have a new addition to our motorcycle family, it’s Victor!! Alan and Leslie are leaving him with us to finish his tour through Tn. He’s very soft spoken and easy to care for…

He’s smiling, can y’all tell?

·
Administrator - "Loose Nut" - Houston, Texas
2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), 2006 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic
12,126 Posts
Great looking ride!!

·
Registered
'18 SVTC
253 Posts
Spread my Dad's ashes at the same place as my Mom's in Clyde, NC (about 10 miles from the Rally hotel in Maggie Valley) this morning. Then started the trip home, overnighting in Waynesboro TN. Hit a few small showers, but nothing notable. Hoping for the same good weather luck tomorrow to Natchez, MS but the weather channel isn't real encouraging. Oh well...

Today' Relive
Return trip from SE Regional Rally, Day 1

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #240 ·
Spread my Dad's ashes at the same place as my Mom's in Clyde, NC (about 10 miles from the Rally hotel in Maggie Valley) this morning. Then started the trip home, overnighting in Waynesboro TN. Hit a few small showers, but nothing notable. Did clip a pretty big dog in the middle if nowhere on US-64, think the dog ran off, but it walloped the starboard side fog light housing. Came too close to center punching it, so it could have been worse for me for sure. Duct taped the housing up and it will get me home. Hoping for the same good weather luck tomorrow to Natchez, MS but the weather channel isn't real encouraging. Oh well...

Today' Relive
Return trip from SE Regional Rally, Day 1
Safe travels! Was very nice to meet you guys!

221 - 240 of 240 Posts