Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

81 - 100 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Sounds great Matt and Oscar! So if everyone agrees at this point for Jonathan Creek, I’ll go ahead and get the instructions for reservations, y’all good with that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s a yes for me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut" - Houston, Texas
2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), 2006 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic
10,895 Posts
I'm good with it. Carla liked the creek. Was a little concerned about holes in couch in Lobby. But I'll trust your judgement.

·
Super Moderator
7,991 Posts
Update:
I emailed Jeff at Jonathan Creek Inn and told him we’ve chosen Jonathan Creek for our local for next years rally. I’m including his replies. They are a layout of room location and information on rooms. We’re reserving room # 129. His contact number is listed, so let’s get the reservations in early so we can get the price break. Any questions you might have, contact Jeff, or me. Thanks everyone! Dates are September 12-18, 2021.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Update:
I emailed Jeff at Jonathan Creek Inn and told him we’ve chosen Jonathan Creek for our local for next years rally. I’m including his replies. They are a layout of room location and information on rooms. We’re reserving room # 129. His contact number is listed, so let’s get the reservations in early so we can get the price break. Any questions you might have, contact Jeff, or me. Thanks everyone! Dates are September 12-18, 2021.

I don’t see 129 on the map....did you book yourself away from us at an undisclosed location or is @PI.GIRL ; punishing you??

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
I'll have to hold off joining you for now. May actually be employed again soon. It's a college with an on-campus residency that I'd have to be there for and it begins right around the same time.

·
Super Moderator
7,991 Posts
Excellent cwalker!
We’ll be coming from East Tennessee, there’s several members in NC, maybe some of them will meet up with y’all along the way.

·
Super Moderator
7,991 Posts
Ok Members, the holidays are behind us and 2021 is here, and so now begins the planning for our annual rally.
New location is Jonathan Creek Villa’s on Soco rd in Maggie Valley, NC. Monica and I have reserved our room, # 121, and it will be here before we know it. We are not entertaining the word ‘covid’ in planning this year’s rally, so let’s put that behind us in the beginning. We have some new members planning to attend, so let’s get those reservations in, and we want to hear from everyone with ideas and suggestions. Thanks everyone!

·
Super Moderator
4,045 Posts
I hate to bring the "C" word into it but I need to set my vacation in the next month for the year and there are no signs of the borders opening up any time soon. I'm going to have have to bow out this year and hope for '22.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut" - Houston, Texas
2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), 2006 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic
10,895 Posts
I know the rooms were priced good at regular price, but is there a price break and if so is it under Star Meet and Greet?

·
Super Moderator
7,991 Posts
We’re already near the end of January, September will be here before we know it, and we’ll be cleaning up our bikes from the winter hibernation and planning our trip to Maggie Valley!
Let’s get those reservations set and remember no mention of the ..... virus, that word is banned from the rally! See y’all on the virtual meet and greet in February.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
We will try hard to make it this year. Been too crazy for too long, I need some stress relief!

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Hi all...well sorry for being silent for so long. This retirement things was a little conplicated and I needed to spend a lot of time on it. But now it is done. I'll be booking my stay this week so count Toymaker in. The red lady is finally finished and I am really pleased with her. Extra lighting on the rear and up front. Ya'll will see in September.

Hey Oscar...how's that little girl doing?

Keith...I hope you are well...

T

81 - 100 of 128 Posts