Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
121 - 140 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'm hoping to see all of our regular attendees and and many more new members this year... 2021 has got to be so much better than the ones before!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hello, I'm new here but I'm excited already about this rally. I won't be able to make the entire week because of work but barring anything going wrong with tomorrow's purchase of my bike I should be able to hit the last part of the week. I'll be staying locally with in-laws. You guys will love Maggie. I've done rallies there in the past and it's perfect.

·
Super Moderator
8,171 Posts
We’re heading up on the 12th, and departing the 17th, c’mon members get those reservations in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·
We’re heading up on the 12th, and departing the 17th, c’mon members get those reservations in.

Guys, you better listen to Keith. Just saying...

·
Super Moderator
8,171 Posts
Monica and I find that arriving the Sunday night before the rally begins allows us to meet the newcomers and answer any questions anyone may have. When Les and Carla attended and helped plan the daily rides, we found things went smoother than our first year. Kickstands up at 9am on Monday morning and we rode different places each day.
We generally finished each day with going out to dinner at a different restaurant.
The goal is to have fun, make new friends, enjoy the scenery, and share ideas/suggestions for our bikes. It’s a great way to relieve stress and enjoy life.
We encourage everyone to come and be a part of it all. We don’t care what you ride, we just care that you come even if it’s just for the day. If anyone has any suggestions or questions, pm one of us, or simply ask here.
See y’all there!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 ·
Spending this weekend with my little family in Blowing Rock, NC. Wish I had my bike here, lots of nice twisty roads around. Looking forward to September fun! Those who is on the edge of coming should drop all your hesitation and book your room now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,171 Posts
Ok members!
Another week closer to the rally, we have more people getting in their reservations, so don’t be the last ones, it’s gonna be great

·
Super Moderator
8,171 Posts
Sooooooo....we’re a little under five months away from our rally, 5 MONTH’s!!!
It’ll be here before we know it! If we want it to be a success, we need to promote it, a lot of time and planning has gone into it, so let’s ramp it up. If you can only make it for a day or the whole week, come ride with us.
There appears to be signs that the pandemic scare is easing up, giving us all a much better outlook for the rally. So make your reservations now. Any suggestions or questions, PM me or Nurtaev for answers.
We had so many new members join from the Southern states, and everywhere else that it would be a shame not show up and support our forum. Remember it’s our forum, let’s make it shine!
There will be a show-n-shine this year, thanks everyone.
The previous message has been brought to you by:
Les’s Garage Tips
Seen on YouTube the fifth Sunday of each month.

·
Super Moderator
8,171 Posts
We’re another week closer to our rally! We need to hear from you if you’re planning to attend so we can have somewhat of a head count for the hotel.
Don’t be shy, the virus will be gone soon!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·
We’re another week closer to our rally! We need to hear from you if you’re planning to attend so we can have somewhat of a head count for the hotel.
Don’t be shy, the virus will be gone soon!

Second that! Come on members! Wipe the bikes, plan the rides! (Not sure what it means, but it sounds good lol)

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I booked my reservation but I need to call and confirm with them...never did get the email confirmation.

·
Super Moderator
8,171 Posts
Ok Members! We’re another week closer to our rally. We need to keep the enthusiasm going, we have folks coming a long way and we want to make sure they feel welcome.
Give us your suggestions and ideas to make this the best rally ever! We don’t care what you ride, we just wanna see you!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
WHOO HOO.... It's getting closer and closer... to our yearly get-together in the NC Mountains .... I am getting extremely excited about seeing friends I haven't seen in a while and meeting new friends that will be part of our lives for many years to come... I can't wait to have that mountain air blowing through my hair and in my lungs.... Make those reservations and come have loads of fun with us!!!! SEE YOU SOON!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

121 - 140 of 167 Posts