• AlanRides

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EYNSTYN

Votes: 5 21.7%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Administrator
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time for the 2022 "Bike of the Year" showdown!

Instead of a new contest for January, we're letting last year's winners battle it out for the top spot. The prizes? Bragging rights, a boosted ego, and a not-so-fancy forum badge to show off your victory. Cast your vote throughout the month, and we'll announce the winner when the poll has closed, and any ties have been broken. And if any of the previous winners want to plead their case for your vote, go ahead and do it here in this thread.

Your nominiees:

February - @scootersage

March - @CBjamie

April - @Strat man

May - @Yamahatim

June - @Antonio

July - @bowmanowen

August - @ElVispo

September - @random_guy

October - @dmil123

November - @AlanRides

December - @EYNSTYN

Premium Member
2014 statoliner deluxe
Reaction score
Well,with all the work I've done on mine cams,exhaust, lights, suspension,,blaw, blaw,blaw, and watching ELVISPO on his build from the ground up. Very impressive. Mi Vida loca ( my crazy life) I'm old school biker straight out of south central LA. Cali life style low rider was my way of life .. and CBjamie blue angel stratoliner such a beautiful scooter 馃挋 i think I would walk by my own ride, in a walk through bike show and Ihave been to many. To stop and stair at those two sorry guys,,they all are gorgeous scooters..

Registered
2005 Road Star Midnight, 2004 Royal Star Midnight Venture, 2010 Stratoliner Deluxe Midnight
Reaction score
Good job for all participants, but I like clean bikes, nothing gaudy, no skulls, no tassels, no "Grandma's China" paint jobs, no unfinished hardware (bag frames with no bags etc...) So my vote goes to Strat Man's clean Strat... back before the henna tattoo and fireworks show (wink).

Premium Member
2014 statoliner deluxe
Reaction score
Good job for all participants, but I like clean bikes, nothing gaudy, no skulls, no tassels, no "Grandma's China" paint jobs, no unfinished hardware (bag frames with no bags etc...) So my vote goes to Strat Man's clean Strat... back before the henna tattoo and fireworks show (wink).
OK thanks for that 馃憤 I will take off the skulls and get white walls.. now that's just funny 馃榿 you have to admit that 馃ぃ

Registered
2005 Road Star Midnight, 2004 Royal Star Midnight Venture, 2010 Stratoliner Deluxe Midnight
Reaction score
OK thanks for that 馃憤 I will take off the skulls and get white walls.. now that's just funny 馃榿 you have to admit that 馃ぃ
Variety is the spice of life... would be awful if we all drove the same bike, rigged the same way. Bikes should reflect our personalities and taste... love walking through bike shows and seeing different ideas take shape. My own garage will always have a boring black & chrome cruiser... and then a peppy daytripper.

Premium Member
2014 statoliner deluxe
Reaction score
馃槅

Registered
Reaction score
I gotta agree with the most of you; there are some really fine bikes here that I would gravitate to in a bike show
then pick their brains and share ideas back and forth. Now, browsing again through the selection it's largely a choice made on all the visual info I can gather from a single photo; too much shadow on the main subject leaves me wanting more info. (sorry bowman...I think I'd love the bike but I can't see enough of it).
So far I'm still unable to choose between about 1/2 doz bikes I'd jump on in a moments notice.

Premium Member
2014 statoliner deluxe
Reaction score
Variety is the spice of life... would be awful if we all drove the same bike, rigged the same way. Bikes should reflect our personalities and taste... love walking through bike shows and seeing different ideas take shape. My own garage will always have a boring black & chrome cruiser... and then a peppy daytripper.
I've been looking for whitewall tires for the stratoliner I found one guy on utube on black stratoliner I have to say I liked it..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts