• AlanRides

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EYNSTYN

Votes: 5 21.7%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Premium Member
2014 statoliner deluxe
Reaction score
Well,with all the work I've done on mine cams,exhaust, lights, suspension,,blaw, blaw,blaw, and watching ELVISPO on his build from the ground up. Very impressive. Mi Vida loca ( my crazy life) I'm old school biker straight out of south central LA. Cali life style low rider was my way of life .. and CBjamie blue angel stratoliner such a beautiful scooter 馃挋 i think I would walk by my own ride, in a walk through bike show and Ihave been to many. To stop and stair at those two sorry guys,,they all are gorgeous scooters..

Premium Member
2014 statoliner deluxe
Reaction score
Good job for all participants, but I like clean bikes, nothing gaudy, no skulls, no tassels, no "Grandma's China" paint jobs, no unfinished hardware (bag frames with no bags etc...) So my vote goes to Strat Man's clean Strat... back before the henna tattoo and fireworks show (wink).
OK thanks for that 馃憤 I will take off the skulls and get white walls.. now that's just funny 馃榿 you have to admit that 馃ぃ

Premium Member
2014 statoliner deluxe
Reaction score
Good job for all participants, but I like clean bikes, nothing gaudy, no skulls, no tassels, no "Grandma's China" paint jobs, no unfinished hardware (bag frames with no bags etc...) So my vote goes to Strat Man's clean Strat... back before the henna tattoo and fireworks show (wink).
馃槅

Premium Member
2014 statoliner deluxe
Reaction score
Variety is the spice of life... would be awful if we all drove the same bike, rigged the same way. Bikes should reflect our personalities and taste... love walking through bike shows and seeing different ideas take shape. My own garage will always have a boring black & chrome cruiser... and then a peppy daytripper.
I've been looking for whitewall tires for the stratoliner I found one guy on utube on black stratoliner I have to say I liked it..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts