Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Who will be June's Bike of the Month winner?

• DuddyMN91

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • random_guy

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Antonio

Votes: 4 50.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS MONTH'S THEME: Free Play
Post a recent pic of your bike. No other strings attached.
New Rules for 2022
  1. Members participating MUST HAVE at least 20 posts.
  2. Unless otherwise specified for the month, you can submit up to 5 pics.
  3. Keep the banter to a minimum. The thread should remain on topic for my sanity.
Voting will take place the last week of the month. Ideas for future themes should be sent to me via PM. Winners will receive a free year of premium membership, an album in the Bike of the Month gallery and featured on the homepage until a new contest starts.

Congrats to May's bike of the month, @Yamahatim!
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Premium Member
2014 statoliner deluxe
316 Posts
New Rules for 2022
  3. Keep the banter to a minimum. The thread should remain on topic for my sanity.
Voting will take place the last week of the month. Ideas for future themes should be sent to me via PM. Winners will receive a free year of premium membership, an album in the Bike of the Month gallery and featured on the homepage until a new contest starts.

View attachment 117470
Congrats to your win 🏆 👏
New Rules for 2022

View attachment 117470
Congratulations on your win 🏆

·
Administrator - "Loose Nut" - Bandera, Texas
2001 VS1100 Classic (sold), 2006 HD EG(totaled) 2006 Vulcan 900 and 2019 HD Freewheeler (current)
14,479 Posts
Oh dam. I can't compete with that beauty.
Remember, everyone has slightly different tastes. I've seen bikes entered in the past that I thought for sure would win, and didn't. The whole purpose is to show your bike off. So, post yours.

Reactions: Boog and random_guy

·
Premium Member
2014 statoliner deluxe
316 Posts
Congrats, brother! You've got a fine looking machine there!
Iam sorry but that is one of the nicest bikes on the road by far..maybe because I ride one I've had a lot of bikes Harley, triumph, Honda goldwing, which is what my wife rides 😀 I found this one and had to have it tore it down and built it up my way..cams, led lights, ect,ect, never been happier, and I am 62 years old. Love ❤ too ride it..you my friend have a beautiful bike..

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Iam sorry but that is one of the nicest bikes on the road by far..maybe because I ride one I've had a lot of bikes Harley, triumph, Honda goldwing, which is what my wife rides 😀 I found this one and had to have it tore it down and built it up my way..cams, led lights, ect,ect, never been happier, and I am 62 years old. Love ❤ too ride it..you my friend have a beautiful bike..
I totally understand. In general, I know the Warrior is the "ugly duckling" of the Yamaha line-up and given the more Star Cruiser focus of this forum, I'm not surprised I don't get more votes. I'm just in the wrong place for a beauty contest with the wrong contestant. Doesn't make me love her any less as I would take a 1000 Warriors over other, more traditional cruisers, but that's just a personal preference. It's all good! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts