Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
00' Roadstar 1600 Chopper
191 Posts
Welcome onboard! We’ve been doing this get together group gatherings since 2018. Pretty much it’s just “let’s get together and have some fun” type of meeting. We mostly plan for different rides and open to any activity suggestions from members. Last year we planned for some zip lines and other things besides just riding, this year we did show and shine contest.

If you have any ideas/suggestions- please, share!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am open to anything, sounds like a good time. My only suggestion is gas stops :ROFLMAO: I am guessing I will only get about 80-100 miles out of a tank when I get this build finished.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I am open to anything, sounds like a good time. My only suggestion is gas stops :ROFLMAO: I am guessing I will only get about 80-100 miles out of a tank when I get this build finished.
Oh man, are you fitting a hemi in? Lol

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
No, just a Roadstar 1600 with a 2.5 gallon tank. Chopper problems I guess.
You’ll be fine, our SVTC guys may not be happy, but it’s a group ride so they will have to put up lol.

If my wife decides to bring her Sportster you two will be in the same boat: hers has 2.1 gallon tank, but in reality if feels like 2.1 cups tank since it’s only good for like 65-70 miles.

·
Registered
00' Roadstar 1600 Chopper
191 Posts
You’ll be fine, our SVTC guys may not be happy, but it’s a group ride so they will have to put up lol.

If my wife decides to bring her Sportster you two will be in the same boat: hers has 2.1 gallon tank, but in reality if feels like 2.1 cups tank since it’s only good for like 65-70 miles.

Hey that sounds like a plan have her bring the sporty along. I can always strap a gas can and an inline ball valve to the sissy bar and refill on the fly hahahaha

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I want MORE waterfalls... LOL!!!

I feel that it was GREAT fun the way we did it this year... BUT I'd like more time along the routes for photo opportunities. That's my take for the moment (for what it's worth)

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Maybe a photo ride one day? Gotta be very scenic!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Weekly bump

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Weekly bump

·
Super Moderator
8,442 Posts
…bi-weekly bump…please share some suggestions for the 2022 Rally with us.
I got moved to the midnight shift, 6p-6a, leaving me a little more time to help with planning next year’s rally. On my end after the holidays, and through those winter months, and short daylight days, we try to plan as much as we can so we’re not rushing at the last minute.
We plan to always keep it family oriented, and we want to add a game night out by the creek at the pavilion. There was 6 of us playing ‘Uno’, I haven’t laughed that much in a long time!
So please share some ideas and suggestions with us, it’s never too start planning!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Bumpy bump

·
Super Moderator
8,442 Posts
Monday we begin the next to the last month of 2021, doesn’t seem possible!
2021 is right around the corner. We’ll experience winter, spring, and summer, and then the 2022 Rally.
So let’s hear from you attendees, what would you like more of, or less of? It’s your rally, so let’s make it what you want it to be.
This has been unpaid announcement for the preservation and enjoyment of motorcycle ownership!

·
Super Moderator
8,442 Posts
I was recently in touch with the staff at Johnathan’s Creek where we held our rally this year.
They told me that as the covid scare appears to be less that they are predicting to get busier next fall, and that we all chose the best time of year to make our reservations.
At this time there appears to be at least two other area rallies scheduled, so we sincerely suggest making your reservations whenever you can. There’s interest in others joining us from a club out of Charlotte,NC because of our family friendly format. I think that speaks well for us.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Well said, Keith!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
225 Posts
This year is quickly coming to an end... for me this year is ending on a sad note as I have lost someone that was a strong pillar in my family, she was a 2nd mom to me, and she taught me how to be compassionate, strong willed, fair, and MOSTLY loyal and trustworthy. I love this woman to no end... she left to be with the LORD and I know that she's in a better place, but I MISS her terribly!!! As I say "see you again one day" to her and goodbye to this (little better than 2020) crazy year... I'm looking ahead to 2022. I want to see my Canadian buddies, NC buddies, GA buddies, and FL crazy buddies at the rally this coming year along with new members of the forum.... I want to have a good time... hanging out with good friends, new faces, and laughing till my side hurts... So make your reservations and don't miss out on ALL the fun times....

SEE YOU VERY SOON, the 2022 rally will be here before we know it....

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'18 SVTC
423 Posts
Are they giving any kind of preferred pricing for us, or is it make your own best deal and run with it? Not sure this early if we can make it in 2022, but hoping so.

21 - 40 of 75 Posts