• Hoytcanon

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • RonK

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • DuddyMN91

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • richard75013

Votes: 1 6.7%

2023 Quarterly StarBike Photo Challenge - Spring (2023-2)

6K views 36 replies 15 participants last post by  Pancake81 
#1 · (Edited)
It’s that time to start a new StarBike of the quarter challenge!

For this quarter's theme, let’s see those Spring time photos! It could be with flowers, or birds, or Easter bunnies! Anything you think best captures the essence of Spring!

We do have some basic rules:
  • Members MUST have at least 20 posts.
  • You may submit up to 5 photos.
  • Pictures should be recent photos during the challenge period unless otherwise stated.
  • Voting will take place toward the end of the last month, usually around the 15th.
  • Feel free to PM me with ideas for future themes.
  • Winners from the last rolling 12 months are not eligible to win.
    • Feb: lesblank
    • Jan: ElVispo
    • Dec: EYNSTYN
    • Nov: AlanRides
    • Oct: dmil123
    • Sep: random_guy
    • Aug: ElVispo
    • Jul: bowmanowen
    • Jun: Antonio
    • May: Yamahatim
    • Apr: Strat man
Winners will receive:
  • One year of premium membership (no ads, focused browsing mode, and more). If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended for an additional year.
  • A profile badge to show off your winner status.
  • A place in the StarBikeForums.com winner's gallery.
  • Their winning photo featured on the homepage until the next contest starts.
Go snap those photos!

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Got the bike back after some shop time.
New tires: Michelin Commander III’s
Baron Big Air Kit
Baron Oil Filter Relocation
Baron Nasty Boy Exhaust

Pulling like a freight train, and I think she is a looker as well. Introducing Loretta

Photo 1: Back roads just south of Penticton near Skaha lake. May 2023

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Photo 2: Beautiful ride on a stormy April Afternoon - overlooking Okanagan Lake. Penticton British Columbia
Water Tire Sky Wheel Land vehicle

#3 ·
I only have two bikes and will keep them until the wheels fall off. So my entry is from when I was young, dumb and just finished the msf class. Got my first tip over in the middle of nowhere on the wrong side of an inclined road. My choices were to uturn or cross a flooded road from recent storms. Mosquitoes were everywhere. Barely had a phone signal to say the name of the road to the dispatcher. Hours later park police helped me upright the bike.

Sky Cloud Tire Vehicle Wheel

Tire Cloud Sky Wheel Plant

I’ll rescind the above entry if ‘recent’ photos are required. Otherwise see below.

I think of cruise ships and beaches when I imagine springtime. One day I’ll get on a cruise ship.
Wheel Sky Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Sky Water Vehicle

#5 ·
Here's the like with Premium Membership FAQs.

Just click the Contact Us using the link. Shoot me a PM if you have any other questions about it.

Rectangle Font Brand Paper product Logo

#16 ·
Just a couple more weeks until judging begins. As a reminder, per rule #1 (they're not numbered, but you get the point), submissions must have 20 posts to be eligible for the competition. For those of you with less than that, time to get engaged! We want to hear from you and see what you're working with/on!

#27 ·
Well with only a few voting it's hard to get votes to everyone. It's a shame this topic isn't more popular in the site than it is. When I see a bike I like ,I always say "it speaks to me". Doesn't matter what the backdrop of the picture is, it's the machine. As long as your bike "speaks to you" it doesn't matter what any of us think. That's the beauty of them, we can personalize and make them our own for our own satisfaction.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.