Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I grew up on the back of my Mom's Honda CB250, which led to a lifelong love of motorcycling for me. She and my dad quit riding around 25 years ago, but had talked about getting back on two wheels for a while before my dad's health took a bad turn. He unfortunately passed last year, but we recently bought her a Star 250 so she can tag along on rides with me occasionally.

We've got a few questions and figured that this forum would be the best place for answers. :)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Great bike for mom it will do awsome on fuel.That was my wifes 1st bike and she rode with the big boys like it was nothing.Best fuel milage she got with it was 90 mpg all back road riding.Welcome to the forum. great bunch of people here with a lot of knowledge.Oh and there are a lot of jokers here it's a good laugh between rides.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
awesome.

i think i enjoy riding pretty much better than anything

only thing clears my mind
It's therapy for the sole.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
I grew up on the back of my Mom's Honda CB250, which led to a lifelong love of motorcycling for me. She and my dad quit riding around 25 years ago, but had talked about getting back on two wheels for a while before my dad's health took a bad turn. He unfortunately passed last year, but we recently bought her a Star 250 so she can tag along on rides with me occasionally.

We've got a few questions and figured that this forum would be the best place for answers. :)
Hello, hope we can all pitch in and help.
Sorry to hear about your Dad, but glad your Mom is going to enjoy more riding.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome to the forum Doug. Awesome job buying your mom a bike. Can't wait to see some pics...and as hdeater said, this is the place for info. And as far as the jokers go...I can vouch for that. I think a few of us are stir crazy waiting for some riding weather!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts