Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
14,268 Posts
where the #### were you 2 months ago? i've been trying for 2 years to trade with someone from the stryker forum and had multiple people agree and then ghost me. never found any on ebay. so i just bought a new one 2 months ago. still waiting to install it...

so why selling the bike now? you've put so much work into it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL, sorry man. In fact, the one I found on the Stryker forum was deep in the classifieds for a few months. When I PM'd the guy he still had it, but he'd forgotten all about the posting.

I'm not riding it as much as I thought I would. When I bought it my plan was always to use it for a pre-employment bike ride into the Smokeys because I wouldn't have any vacation for a while. When that ride went Tango Uniform (T.U.) from the cush drive bearing I was gainfully employed with no prospects of time off well into 2019. Now that it's winter here in Tampa I really thought I'd be riding more but I'm not. Maybe it's paranoia from bad drivers, maybe it's the perpetual chance of rain I don't want to get caught in, maybe it's the 1994 Road King project I've had for 14 months now that's still not fully road worthy... Maybe it's a combination of all these. Regardless, I've put about 2000 miles on it (1700 since the bearing failure) and she's collecting dust so I'm just cutting my losses. It's a great bike, unfortunately everyone's cheap in Tampa and all I'm getting is lowball offers like $2000.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still for sale, but it will be a while before I can ship since I'm out of the country on work. If you can wait a bit just use gmail instead of the hotmail above. Same handle tho.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts