Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my name is matthew ,have to get my kid to post a pic of the bike on here ,im not to good at this stuff,been riding sense 2000 on a v star custom ,started in Indiana ,iv road all over the country ,to the Atlantic ,pacific ,and 3 great lakes ,key west ,blue ridge mountains ,hy 66, I LOVE TO RIDE , never wanted another bike ,if this one goes down ill get another just like it , never did any modifications to it other than mirrors an sissy bar ,led lights for night riding ,love the way it sounds ,nice an quite , have it on the jack now changing tires an doing the tune up that was suggested.never liked messin with the cabs or anything that effects the motor .do every thing else myself ,my wife named my bike a few years back she calls it my redheaded bitch ,the name stuck so i refer to it as her a lot ,i live in the ohio vally ,fish the ohio river a lot an ride in west virginia and PA, go to Pittsburgh quite a bit ,dont like riding over their though unless i can get out fast,my first rally was the thunder at the pentagon ,have a few favorites i ride every year, united way,ride for kids -all my friends ride Harleys i tell them its ok though, one day they can get a bike as nice as mine and im sorry they are jealous, turnd 39.740 miles befor the salt hit the road here ,cant wait for spring , always ride solo ,this is my way of peace an quit. to just ride . thanks everyone for the info

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Backfiring and misfiring are one or more of these things.

1. improper ignition or malfunction. 2. lean fuel mixture. 3. worn or defective spark plugs. 4. incorrect carburetor adjustment. basically it needs a tune up.

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Wait, is this a new member introduction? Because I don't see much that looks like an introduction, and I damn sure don't see the required new member introduction pics of your ride.

But I do think I see a clear violation of the rule against help questions on the first post!

What's that you say? There are no such rules and everything I just said is BS?

Well there oughta be a law!

But welcome anyway :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Miescha, you think I should get the book of newb out and state the law? :D

@Matthew, welcome to the forum. Tell us a bit more about you excluding your bike issues for the time being ;). As you can see there's great folks on here that are always willing to help; others like to rib a bit :).

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just wrote a novel about myself this thing keeps sayn i need 10 characters what the h

:cool:
1234567678890CDSZDEHT%FR^%HG B;';-?LKVBFD7YTWVDHC

my name is matthew ,have to get my kid to post a pic of the bike on here ,im not to good at this stuff,been riding sense 2000 on a v star custom ,started in Indiana ,iv road all over the country ,to the Atlantic ,pacific ,and 3 great lakes ,key west ,blue ridge mountains ,hy 66, I LOVE TO RIDE , never wanted another bike ,if this one goes down ill get another just like it , never did any modifications to it other than mirrors an sissy bar ,led lights for night riding ,love the way it sounds ,nice an quite , have it on the jack now changing tires an doing the tune up that was suggested.never liked messin with the cabs or anything that effects the motor .do every thing else myself ,my wife named my bike a few years back she calls it my redheaded bitch ,the name stuck so i refer to it as her a lot ,i live in the ohio vally ,fish the ohio river a lot an ride in west virginia and PA, go to Pittsburgh quite a bit ,dont like riding over their though unless i can get out fast,my first rally was the thunder at the pentagon ,have a few favorites i ride every year, united way,ride for kids -all my friends ride Harleys i tell them its ok though, one day they can get a bike as nice as mine and im sorry they are jealous, turnd 39.740 miles befor the salt hit the road here ,cant wait for spring , always ride solo ,this is my way of peace an quit. to just ride . thanks everyone for the info

1 - 8 of 8 Posts