Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do planned maintenance but, Im almost at the top half of the engines 1/2 life and figure I should start looking at options.

Does anyone know if the Strats 1900 cc and tranny will bolt onto the Vstar 1300 ?

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I do planned maintenance but, Im almost at the top half of the engines 1/2 life and figure I should start looking at options.

Does anyone know if the Strats 1900 cc and tranny will bolt onto the Vstar 1300 ?
I do not know the answer to your specfic question, but I do know it does VERY much depend how you rode and ride, if you are really at half life. Take care of your equip, ride sane, and who knows how long you can go. I know for a fact that your stuff CAN last much longer, it's all up to you how long. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah 100k on the top of the motor is a sliding window either way maybe 10 or 20k .. possibly more or less than that. But I want to know which way Im going to go when and if something goes wrong. The bike is covered until 2010 under the Yammy service contract .... and under the extended warranty until 2012 ... basically, I really dont care about failures until those dates expire.

I dont like to be without my bike. Not many ride as many miles a year as I do ... just trying to find out if the 1900cc will bolt up. Id like some more ponies.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.