Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
I have mileage envy, I wish I could spend that much time in the saddle. I however live in NY so my saddle time is cut in half due to weather. I bought my liner in march this year and have put on a little over 4000 so I guess I'm not doing to bad. Hope your next 50,000 is just as smooth.

·
Registered
127 Posts
That's great man!! Yamaha/Star's are great reliable bikes. I've been riding for over 40 years and they always have been IMO. Started out on an allstate, yes, an allsate. My 1st new bike was a yz 125 yamaha. Thought I was king @#$t...

You have 1 nice looking bike. I'm jealous. Love it!! Keep the shiny side up!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
I wish mine was that clean. I live on a dirt road and mine reminds me of the cartoon Charley Brown remember the kid with the dust cloud, Pig Pin I think.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
That's great man!! Yamaha/Star's are great reliable bikes. I've been riding for over 40 years and they always have been IMO. Started out on an allstate, yes, an allsate. My 1st new bike was a yz 125 yamaha. Thought I was king @#$t...

You have 1 nice looking bike. I'm jealous. Love it!! Keep the shiny side up!!
Ah, yes Allstate, brings back some memories. A guy could order one out of the Sears and Robuck catalog for just a handful of $.(back then) :) Ride safe. (been a few years, but weren't they made in Italy? maybe by Benilli?)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Sugar Bear....i don't know where it was made. But i do remember drooling over the sears book at 'em. I found mine in a barn in several baskets when i was pre teen. I started putting parts together and next thing i knew it started and i rode off in the dust!!! Those were the days. But MAN I DO LIKE THIS MANS RAIDER!!!! Awesome looking ride!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts