Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_1147.jpg 06 Roadliner,corbin fairing,bags,seat,v&h pipe,dyno tech,65t pulley,rockford fosgate amp,kuryakan grips,pegs,psgr boards,board covers,custom gas cap(pop up),custom paint.All the customizing done by Don Gray Customs one of his milder customs. Im not sure what all was done too the motor in this thing but its wicked fast,my buddy has an 08 strat and i smoke him on the hiway!! lol.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No thanx,I didnt build it a pro did and I dont think thats fair to the guys who bust their butts working to build one.

·
Registered
652 Posts
To 58 liner!! was just checking out your ride wow !!! Love to see more pic's fine work!!!I do all my work, love to see other bikes for inspiration ill have to make a list of what I've done to mine.it's a 06 liner (s) pearl

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To 58 liner!! was just checking out your ride wow !!! Love to see more pic's fine work!!!I do all my work, love to see other bikes for inspiration ill have to make a list of what I've done to mine.it's a 06 liner (s) pearl

Hey 56, There is a story behind this one!I saw it on CL in the spring,it was being sold by a dealer in Al.I went to check it out and the salesman told me it was gone they took it to an auction,i said crap ok thanx and left after he tried selling me an HD.6 mos later were heading to Al.to the Trail of Tears ride, my buddies dad needs to stop at that dealer to get some parts,I thought cool I need a couple seals for my 06 Vulcan 1600 classic.We walk in and its sitting there on the showroom floor!! I walked on by, my bud is sayin look at it its awsome,so i did .The owner of the co. came up and asked what was i riding i told him he said ride the liner while he checked mine out i became full blown in love! He said come into his office to give me a price,he said today only your bike and 2500.00.Needless to say iwas the proud owner of a 2006 Roadliner.I did research on the bike its all over the internet.I found out it was built by Don Gray Customs out of Tn.Its got alot of extras and is alot faster and torquier than my buddies Strat.Im gonna dyno it next summer.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I got mine from a buddy that wanted a wake board boat his wife said boat or bike I got the bike !!! I was a big Harley fan til I rode it love at 1st sight !!!then I started (07) since then I chromed my wheels, pulley, belt cover , moved my floorboards 4" installed 16" apes , pulled my light installed Harley visor on it , put on a big air kit from K &N ,re worked my front fender, cobra long shots and processor,, Corbin seat The list goes on got a Memphis shades windshield,installed a Sony 100 watt stereo in that ran the speakers into my saddle bags each bag has 6by 9 and 6" speakers in them sounds fantastic !! Oh ya covered the chrome on my gas tank with black leather as you can see my passion or compulsion lol!! Put on stainless braided hoses,now I'm reworking my rear lights and licplate

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice

Thats cool nice to have a story aint it and even nicer to make it your own ,i couldnt have the calber bike that i have if i had to start from stock so i thank my lucky stars i fell into that deal!! We were looking at an 03 Ultra when this happened. 03 Ultra 49000 miles 11,500 06 Roadliner 7300 miles and my bike 2500.00 My brain aint on drugs LOL

1 - 20 of 36 Posts