Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
V950 & V1300 Cobra Billet Tach $100 Free Shipping

Yamaha 5S7-F43B0-V0-00 Big Bar Engine Guard for Yamaha V-Star 950 all years 2009-2015
New and perfect, it was mounted on a showroom demo bike and removed when the bike was sold.
No marks scratches etc. perfect as new. Comes complete with all original factory hardware, paperwork and ships in original box $150 shipped FREE USA 48 SOLD

Also have a Cobra Billet Tachometer part #01-1724 from the same bike also perfect
as new (previously installed as a demo) with new wiring connectors and instructions $125 shipped FREE USA 48 Price reduced $100.00 shipped FREE USA 48
Paypal, (no gifts) or USPS Money Order only
Call me anytime 201-741-173four or email 143net AT gmail.com
Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
845 Posts
Oh yeah I forgot to mention it does work on the 1300 as the instructions give the installation for the 1300 coil too.
Yes, the Cobra tach is designed for the 950 and 1300. I was so impressed when I installed it (no longer have the bike) but the tach has instructions for the 950 and the 1300 right down to what color wire on the bike it attaches too.
Truly a quality product with first rate instructions.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The manual included/instruction sheet was easy to follow just a couple connections to the coil. The tach has a clock and maybe something else that I don’t use so I did not rather I chose not to run the hot wire as you can according to the instructions I just didn’t want the parasitic drain but other than that and bending the mount up where I mounted it so that you could see it, the bracket comes flat you need to pull it to bend it up for proper viewing.
if I recall one wire in the headlight bucket for tach lighting too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.