Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a seat bag or tail bag for my 650 Custom. I only want to put on saddlebags when I'm doing road trips; for daily riding around my local area, I'd like to have a bag of say 12-15 liters in size that straps down to the back seat securely.

Anyone have such a bag that they can recommend?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I want a tail bag like this one. Anyone have any clue where I can find it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
434 Posts
I have that bag without studs and love it. It will fit a helmet in the main compartment in a pinch. Glasses and stuff in the top and rain gear and such in the side pockets. Great bag that doesn't look goofy on the bike. I'm riding a 950 tourer.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I have that bag without studs and love it. It will fit a helmet in the main compartment in a pinch. Glasses and stuff in the top and rain gear and such in the side pockets. Great bag that doesn't look goofy on the bike. I'm riding a 950 tourer.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
it look's like it won't grab a lot of wind, that's the main reason i'm getting that one. larger bags can cause a weave at highway speeds

·
Registered
155 Posts
I use a sissy seat bag from Saddlemen for my daily commute and I LOVE it. Motorcycle Sissy Bar Mounted Bags

I have the 1500 model and I just slide it over the seat back and sit it on the back seat. The 1000 is also cool because you can wear it as a backpack when off your bike, whereas the 1500 you have to carry it around by the top handle.

Dan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts