Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to the forum from northern IL. could use a little help please. I have a turn signal problem with my 650 classic. front signals work ok and the right rear works ok. left rear flashes very fast. replaced all bulbs on bike with same result. swapt rear left and right lights and problem remains. if I remove the right rear light from the circut, the left now opperates properly. I am guessing that the Denso flasher unit is malfunctioning and overloading on the rear circut, but just a guess.... any input would be greatly appreciated...getting very frustrated :confused:

·
Registered
93 Posts
The flasher unit does not know which side it is feeding, so not likely. Sounds more like a bad ground.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I had a similar problem but on the front - the socket was bad and was easy to replace once you find the part. Got mine off ebay but took a long time to find.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the advice guys... and paramed you win the prize, I substituded a spare light at each corner,one corner at a time and the last one solved the problem. strangely,the right corner...lol... thanks again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts