Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone...i just got the new 950 bout 3 weeks ago and put 1400 miles on it and loved every mile...only things i didnt like just like everyone else is the stock sound...so i drilled the baffle out of the stock pipe...now i just had a buddy that had a muffler off his harley dyna and i threw it on my bike and it sounnds awesome...but its pops a bit on decel...now my question is how can i increase the fueling to stop that or wat other choice do i have??

thanks
ant

·
Registered
178 Posts
we need pics!!

what did you do with the O2 sensor?

i would guess the Dyna muffler flow so much, the ECM can not compensate for it,
so you will have to find a way to tune it, or live with it.

i REALLY want to know if a Harley Race Fueler will work on a yamaha..

that would be cool, use a 02 Simulator, and a Race fueler.

the 02 sim would keep the ecm happy, and the Race fueler can alter the pulse width of the injectors to have them stay open longer and deliver more fuel

:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i didnt touch the 02 sensor or anything just replaced the stock muffler with the dyan muffler...ill try and get some pics. but im thinkin bout buyin a fuel managment system from cobra and tuning it myself but thats pretty expensive...as far as the mileage i did one almost 300 miles trip and went i first got it i tryed to ride a 100+ miles everyday some were more an some were less

1 - 4 of 4 Posts