Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Stratoliner Deluxe & 2010 Stratoliner S
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please forgive me if this has been asked and answered. I want to add these:
http://www.yamahasportsplaza.com/oemcatalogs/p/yamaha_motorcycle_cruiser_2012_v_star_950/yamaha_motorcycle_accessories-foot_controls/56329b0c87a866079834c177/midnight-passenger-floorboards

Which mounts do I need? There appear to be 2 types.

Thanks in advance,

Joshua

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is that all I need? I got a different andwer from Yamaha (corp) and 2 dealers. One said I need adapters also, but some listings say adapters IF you don't have hard saddlebags, which I do. One dealer said I need the adapter BECAUSE I have hard bags. Should be easier...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just a thought.

I don’t know if anyone else was like myself, looking to put Yamaha passenger boards on my 2012 v950, but found it was a bitch to determine what adapters & brackets are needed & never mind the freaking cost.

Anyway I fell in to a deal at a local shop’s clearance table.

Found a set of brand new Honda 08U65-MFY-100A for a 2010 Sabre, Interstate and Stateline, this is the P/N & description on the box.. These bolted right on, NO mods required AT ALL, using the hardware included in the box..

They are sturdy they, look great on the bike, they even have a V on the bottom of them when folded up, and most importantly wife loves em.

If you come across a set cheap get em.

Just my two cents.

Mongo

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just a thought.

I don’t know if anyone else was like myself, looking to put Yamaha passenger boards on my 2012 v950, but found it was a bitch to determine what adapters & brackets are needed & never mind the freaking cost.

Anyway I fell in to a deal at a local shop’s clearance table.

Found a set of brand new Honda 08U65-MFY-100A for a 2010 Sabre, Interstate and Stateline, this is the P/N & description on the box.. These bolted right on, NO mods required AT ALL, using the hardware included in the box..

They are sturdy they, look great on the bike, they even have a V on the bottom of them when folded up, and most importantly wife loves em.

If you come across a set cheap get em.

Just my two cents.

Mongo

I saw your post on the other forum, if you don't mind, what did you pay for those? I haven't seen them for less than I can get the star ones for. Thanks for the input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts