Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I bought a pair of 97's RS last year, and i absolutely love them. 1 i bobbed out and is my daily and the other one is my project bike. I'm wanting to have some fun with the engine on the project bike but I am having a hell of a time finding performance parts or much documentation online. I live in Missouri, USA. Can anyone point me to good websites or shops for parts?

Thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
9,521 Posts
Noticed this is your first post. If you head over to the New Members Introduction Section, we can get to know you and your bike.

Performance parts for the RS 1300 are limited. I know cams and valve train items from a Vmax can be used in your heads. The Vmax heads will not work on your bike due to different exhaust port position, but the internal parts will. Good luck on your search. Hopefully someone else will chime in with other ideas.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Noticed this is your first post. If you head over to the New Members Introduction Section, we can get to know you and your bike.

Performance parts for the RS 1300 are limited. I know cams and valve train items from a Vmax can be used in your heads. The Vmax heads will not work on your bike due to different exhaust port position, but the internal parts will. Good luck on your search. Hopefully someone else will chime in with other ideas.
Thank you for the pointer, I will head that way!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts