Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Great video.Those guys really like to live on the edge riding on the wrong side of the road.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that looked dangerous. everyone was driving on the wrong side of the road.

nice job. that's just the type of videos that i like to make. which movie editor do you use? how long did this one take you?
Sorry I missed you post bevo. I use Sony Vegas Pro 11 to edit footage. Clips like this only take me a few hours, but the whole hour long video took me a few days. I've been doing videos for a few years now; weddings, concerts, recitals, balls, few travel documentaries. You can see several clips of such things at my youtube channel.

·
Administrator
13,308 Posts
you should definitely do more motorcycle videos. it's the best one i liked on your channel. i use Magix and the video i made of last year's ROT rally took me about 40 hours to put together. i'm just an amateur and most of that time was spent going through hours of video just trying to decide what to use and how i wanted it to look. you can check it out on my youtube channel.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you should definitely do more motorcycle videos. it's the best one i liked on your channel. i use Magix and the video i made of last year's ROT rally took me about 40 hours to put together. i'm just an amateur and most of that time was spent going through hours of video just trying to decide what to use and how i wanted it to look. you can check it out on my youtube channel.
I'm producing another film for some guys that rode around Tasmania at the moment. I've not yet got around to filming any of my own rides yet. I know what you mean about chopping out bits. When I get something like 8hrs of footage given to me and have to make it less than 2 hrs, it takes a bit of clever editing.

·
Administrator
13,308 Posts
I know what you mean about chopping out bits. When I get something like 8hrs of footage given to me and have to make it less than 2 hrs, it takes a bit of clever editing.
some of the short clips take the longest time to edit depending on how you want it to look. did you film with a camera on your helmet? how did you capture the video while riding?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
some of the short clips take the longest time to edit depending on how you want it to look. did you film with a camera on your helmet? how did you capture the video while riding?
I didn't film this Bevo. The footage was given to me to produce into a dvd from guys who filmed the ride with helmet cams and other mounted cams. I've yet to film my own. Will soon enough though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts