Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,444 Posts
I like THE OZARKS sign

the mountains needed... something... ! A subtitle!

next time you take photos of your bike and then you with your bike, put the camera on a tripod

then you can put the photos in a slide show, and it will look like you are popping in and out of existance

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is one great looking ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Kieth.. It is your turn to get one my friend. We may be going home through West Memphis, is that anywhere near you?
Dang! I LIKE it. I want one! LOL
I see you got the “faster” color. Wait for it.... I bet GArider will chime in here. 😁
Hell yea I did. I love the Red. I wish they had given the option of black out black or the blue that is on the Eluder.

I like THE OZARKS sign

the mountains needed... something... ! A subtitle!

next time you take photos of your bike and then you with your bike, put the camera on a tripod

then you can put the photos in a slide show, and it will look like you are popping in and out of existance
LOL My wife took so many pics. She even took pics of our shadow as we were going down the road.

·
Super Moderator
6,101 Posts
I used to be near there, just across the river. I’m now nearly halfway between Chattanooga and Knoxville on the east side of Tn.

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I used to be near there, just across the river. I’m now nearly halfway between Chattanooga and Knoxville on the east side of Tn.

Well damn thought we could meet for lunch on our way through.

·
Registered
5,444 Posts
When I was a kid we always stayed at a chain of campgrounds called "Camp Firewood"

it was only $3, wasnt much to do.. Seemed like we were camping in someones driveway

there was free firewood, but no place to make a fire...

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
When I was a kid we always stayed at a chain of campgrounds called "Camp Firewood"

it was only $3, wasnt much to do.. Seemed like we were camping in someones driveway

there was free firewood, but no place to make a fire...
This place has a fire pit at each site. There is a pretty good amount of things to do here at the camp ground. They have several games and video games in the pavilion. They have a small nature walk that they are expanding on. The views here are fantastic.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NGM View Post
A few more. I am just putting the pics with the bike in them. WE took a crapton more of them.. lol

Posted by ChiefGunner.
Dang! I LIKE it. I want one! LOL
I see you got the “faster” color. Wait for it.... I bet GArider will chime in here. 😁

No comment, ooops was that a comment.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts