Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was fortunate enough to go back to work full time, at least for now and I can use the extra funds.
I stopped an F-150 early this morning for speeding and made contact with the driver. He was very cordial and admitted to the minor infraction. I noticed on his driver’s license he had the motorcycle endorsement. I asked him what he rode and with a big smile he stated, “I’m the proud owner of an 04 Yamaha RoadStar. Great bike, superb handling and lots of torque”. I handed him his drivers license back and told him, great answer! I also own a RoadStar, 2008, and can’t for spring. Slow down some and have a great day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
1,752 Posts
I was pulled over a couple of years ago for not stopping completely. Took my gloves and helmet off hung my helmet on my mirror and put my hands on the grips. He asked me why I thought I was being pulled over and I said California stop and said when you do the same commute for 17 years you can get a bit sloppy. He ran me and came back up handed me my info and asked what size my bike was and I told him 1854 cc. I think he said he had a 77 GS1100 and we talked bikes for about 10 minutes. He let me go with a ride safe and don't do it again.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
I was fortunate enough to go back to work full time, at least for now and I can use the extra funds.
I stopped an F-150 early this morning for speeding and made contact with the driver. He was very cordial and admitted to the minor infraction. I noticed on his driver’s license he had the motorcycle endorsement. I asked him what he rode and with a big smile he stated, “I’m the proud owner of an 04 Yamaha RoadStar. Great bike, superb handling and lots of torque”. I handed him his drivers license back and told him, great answer! I also own a RoadStar, 2008, and can’t for spring. Slow down some and have a great day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bla bla bla and if he said he had a couple of 950s and a bobber you would have bought him lunch.
just kidding that was neat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts