Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He was one of the greats, taken way too soon. RIP Tom Petty, and thanks for all the amazing music and memories.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
The Travelling Wilburys are slipping away

but they wont back down....

·
Registered
203 Posts
Last i heard his family had pulled life support due to no brain activity but he was yet to actually pass. Tons of conficting reports l but it seems someone jumped the gun and reported before it was confirmed. Seems alot of sources pulled their stories that earlier had confirmed his death. So unsure he has passed yet or still yet to happen but will definitely be a loss. He was always one of my favorites.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I'm so not up on news of any kind. This is the first I am hearing of it. I am not one to spend a lot of money to go to a concert, but I always have wanted to go to a Tom Petty show, and wouldn't mind paying almost any dollar amount. Definitely one of my favorites.

·
Registered
203 Posts
After the mix up of different news outlets announcing him as dead no one seems to be updating a whole lot of anything quickly but the 11 o'clock news very briefly just said hospitalized and clinging to life.

·
Registered
103 Posts
CNN reported they have now spoken with his manager, and Tom Petty has died. Rest in peace.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I heart radio vinyl classic rock is doing tom petty all day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts