Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My wife and I were sharing a carafe of coffee yesterday morning, and we entered into a conversation of "...so...C19 aside, where would you (each of us saying that back to the other) like to go for a one, or two 'major' (two weeks or greater) motorcycle vacation?

My wife and I both really love an ocean coast line, a Great Lake coastline, and meandering through the small towns that populate them. We also love (have been there once) the great trip that starts at Quebec City, Quebec (Canada), where you cross the St. Lawrence River, and head north along the shore of the St. Lawrence, right up to its mouth into the Atlantic Ocean, near Gaspe, Quebec. This is a wonderful motorcycle trip, which has you following the coastline, with always the St. Lawrence River in sight, and you travel up and down forested highway, in elevations of around 2000 to 3,000 feet on some 'sleepy' hills and dales, then when you stop at Gaspe, for a FUN FILLED (so many things to do..), you keep riding around the Atlantic Ocean coastline, until you can cut over across the Gaspe Peninsula to head towards Quebec City, or, you travel home via another route.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts