Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody! A brand new rider here, in lovely Massachusetts.

I just recently purchased my first motorcycle, a 2000 V-Star 650 Classic. I did my MSF course at the start of April, got to take my girlfriend's Sportster around a parking lot a few times to get more comfortable with riding, and then went out and picked out a motorcycle of my own.

After jumping through some hoops to get the title and registration sorted out, I was finally able to take my new motorcycle out for a ride with my girlfriend yesterday. Now, all that is left is to take advantage of every nice day this year and ride the hell out of my V-Star. So far, I am loving it!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy the ride.
Here's wishing you many happy years behind the handlebars.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts

I just recently purchased my first motorcycle, a 2000 V-Star 650 Classic. I did my MSF course at the start of April,

After jumping through some hoops to get the title and registration sorted out, Now, all that is left is to take advantage of every nice day this year and ride the hell out of my V-Star. So far, I am loving it!
Welcome to the forum and two thumbs up for a nice ride. In Oklahoma you don't have to jump through hoops if you have a good credit card:eek:
Now you and your girlfriend can ride ride ride:rolleyes: and take the bike's once-n-wile:eek:

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome aboard Adavadas! Congrats on the bike and passing the MSF! I'm waiting to get some steady decent weather here in Maryland as well. It's been hit or miss lately. Can't wait to see a few pics of the 650!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi Adavadas
Welcome and congratulation on getting you first bike hope you enjoy your ride and your time on here with us. As a new rider you will have loads of questions and just remember there are no such things as stupid questions and if you don't know something just post up and I am sure someone will help you out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I'll get some pics up here shortly. I'll definitely have some newbie questions for you soon, and I'm looking forward to your responses!

·
Registered
2 Posts
new(again) rider

Hi all, I'm back into riding . Im in Bellflower, CA . just bought an '05 roadstar- 9000 mi - runs great. previous bike was '83 honda Nighthawk. feels great on two wheels again!

·
Banned
4,088 Posts

I just recently purchased my first motorcycle, a 2000 V-Star 650 Classic. I did my MSF course at the start of April, got to take my girlfriend's Sportster around a parking lot a few times to get more comfortable with riding, and then went out and picked out a motorcycle of my own.

After jumping through some hoops to get the title and registration sorted out, I was finally able to take my new motorcycle out for a ride with my girlfriend yesterday. Now, all that is left is to take advantage of every nice day this year and ride the hell out of my V-Star. So far, I am loving it!
Hello and welcome to the 4M.

I'm also from Mass (work) but my butt is in Maine (play) almost every weekend.

In Mass, I'm in Worcester county, you?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I'm cornfused. Welcome aboard to who ever is the new person. Check the join date then the post date and to boot it's mixed in with and old thread. I'm still cornfused.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
I am, but due to your smug little comment about how I chose to actually extend a warm heartfelt welcome to a new member, apparently you needed to be reminded of the lifeless junkmail type of post you choose to use.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Now now boys don't make stop this car.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts