Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m asking for prayers and thoughts for my niece Laura. We were enroute to meet her and my nephew for lunch and a short ride when a cager caused her to crash. We’re all at the ER at Erlanger Hospital in downtown Chattanooga. She’s conscious but not in good shape.
I’ll update when I can. Thanks Members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
170 Posts
Prayers brotha !

Stay strong and Positive

I’m asking for prayers and thoughts for my niece Laura. We were enroute to meet her and my nephew for lunch and a short ride when a cager caused her to crash. We’re all at the ER at Erlanger Hospital in downtown Chattanooga. She’s conscious but not in good shape.

·
Super Moderator
4,637 Posts
Prayers on the way. Please keep us updated often. Everyone is important but this is like extended family.

·
Super Moderator
4,637 Posts

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
So sorry to hear that Keith. My thoughts are with you and your family and I hope she's ok.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts

I would’ve posted this in Chaplain’s Corner but your plea for prayers is here.

Father God, we come to you in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ and we together as ONE VOICE & ONE HEART lift up Laura before you. We thank you in advance for preserving her life. We thank you for giving the doctors and attendants supernatural abilities and wisdom. We ask that you comfort her as well as family and friends who also humbly cry out to you for her well being. We bind ANY lasting effects or disability from this in the Name of Jesus!
We speak HEALING & LIFE into her from the crown of her head to the sole of her feet. We know that YOU are the healer Lord and we believe in your mercy & goodness, and that you hear our petitions on Laura’s behalf.
Heal her and restore her Father God by all that is merciful and good in Jesus Christ your Son, in who’s Holy Name we pray.
Amen!

·
Super Moderator
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know it’s late for some of us, yet I promised I’d update everyone. As of an hour ago, she’s stable and resting as comfortably as possible. She’s having a lot of hip and lower back pain and her neck is in a collar for stabilization because of the way she landed on the asphalt. The road rash is covering both arms and her middle right shoulder area. She has a lot of damage to her hands especially the right one, but no broken bones that were aware of at the moment. Thanks to everyone for their prayers and thoughts. I’ll update everyone as I hear from my Nephew.

·
Super Moderator
4,637 Posts
Please tell her we are all pulling for a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Thanks for the update Keith. Sounds rough but it could've been a lot worse. My hopes for a full and speedy recovery.

·
Super Moderator
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
...update on Laura...as of late last night, she has no broken bones, no concussion, just banged up badly and was discharged last night. Thanks so much for the thoughts and prayers everyone!!

·
Super Moderator
4,637 Posts
Great news!!! Is there anything about the incident that you think of that might help us to avoid being in a similar situation?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts