Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, AceRider here, though you can call me Logan. I'm a bit of a novice to the world of bike customization but I'm doing my best with what I've got, haha. I was born and raised in one of Canada's smaller provinces and about to find myself in Toronto. I'm currently working on my 2008 V Star 650, trying to make a dream machine out of a beloved but budget bike.

·
Super Moderator
6,088 Posts
Hi Logan, welcome to the forum from East Tennessee.
You have a great platform to start your dream machine on. We all we're novices at one time or another. Be sure to post some pics of your ride and keep us updated on your progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Welcome from the Maritimes. The 650 is a great bike for customization. Keep us posted on the upgrades once you make it to Toronna!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone, great to be here!

Welcome from the Maritimes. The 650 is a great bike for customization. Keep us posted on the upgrades once you make it to Toronna!
That's where I currently am, New Brunswick; Fredericton specifically. I'm hoping to have the whole project done by the beginning of August, because I won't have a workspace in Toronto. Most of my parts have been arriving, little by little. Some are taking longer than I'd like, but I'm excited to get started!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Cool. I'm in Riverview. Got a lot of relatives in the Fredericton/Oromocto area.

·
Super Moderator
4,630 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Ride often and safe. Have fun making it your own.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts