Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my vstar 1300 about three months ago and loving it. So far I have put 800miles on it and looking for a new exhuast. I thought my exhaust sounded okay until my father rode it down the rode as I watched. It needs to be ALOT louder ha. Some people aren't a fan of loud bikes but I sure am. So what are some of the louder exhaust out there that dont have the 2 in 1 design. I like 2 pipes. I have been trying to find a sound clip of the bub jug huggers but only found one with poor quality. I found some for the hondas with these pipes and WOW.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I have the Cobra Slashdown Speedsters on my V-star 1100 Custom. I Love the sound. They are a 2 into 2 pipe with the added benefit of an equalizer pipe connecting them. So you get the look you want, the sound you want and the HP of a 2 into 1 pipe.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Also try YouTube look under your bike, try pipes exhaust sound

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have V&H short shots pipes on my '06 650 custom. Not sure if they make these for all sizes but they're loud, look good, and I like them a lot. These were on the bike when I bought it used, but I can imagine myself having ended up with these pipes anyway.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have cobra speedster shorts on my 1300, lovely pipes, great looks, great fit and lots of noise, got them from greatmills cycles in MD... along with a cobra closed loop fuel processor, subtley drilled airbox and K and N filter.
the bike is now how yamaha 'should' have made it

·
Registered
410 Posts
I have ShoGun Ripsaws on my 1100. Did I mention that they are LOUD. The salesman said they were straight pipes but there are a couple of bends in them. LOL.
Good luck in your quest.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts