Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'09 Vstar 1300 Tourer / '16 Yamaha FZ-09
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new proud owner of a 2009 vstar 1300 tourer. It is my second bike...my "main" bike is a yamaha FZ09 hypernaked. the issue is I would love to swap out the 1300's bars for something not as swept back...more like the FZ09 bars as far as sweep back. but some bars that look good to me dont fit into risers or clamps..they replace all that but I have the speedo on the bars style mount.

I want something a bit flatter so I need to look around but any suggestions appreciated.......

·
Registered
'09 Vstar 1300 Tourer / '16 Yamaha FZ-09
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FYI Im not into what I personally think or call crazy either. normal

This a little radical for me.

·
Registered
2003 Vstar 1100 Silverado
52 Posts
I haven't spent too much time with my 2014 1300, but my head is currently thinking this with bars from a Raider(see my post #16):

Handlebar Change - SSCC vs Barons

Is that what you're thinking?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Bars are tough to figure out on the 1300 because of the speedo location. A few places used to make a relocation bracket for the speedometer, but I have yet to find one new or used in the last 3 years. I hope that you can find what you want, and wish you all the luck possible in finding it. If you do find something that you like and that works, please keep us updated and share pics!

·
Registered
2008 Vstar1300
372 Posts
RSTD bars.. Royal Star Touring Deluxe.. common upgrade for the Vstar 1300. I have them and love them. direct fit only change will be new grips needed as stock won't work as end weights not in new aftermarket bar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts