Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for aftermarket seat brand/model that will move me two to three inches closer to the bars if there is such a thing. I like the bars I have and I would prefer to be more on top of the foot controls hence the reason I veer away from risers.

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
depending on how much you like to tinker with your bike, you might consider doing this: Home

very often it only takes a very small adjustment to the foam in the seat to make it right for you.

·
Registered
29 Posts
My Strat came with a Mustang setup, but on my Boulevard, the Mustang seat moved me forward, and into a more upright position than the stock seat. Unfortunately, on the Bully, this caused cramping in the hips for me. I do not know why, it just did. The angle on the Strat is much different, and just feels far more comfortable. I can ride for three hours or so before I have to get off and stretch, as opposed to maybe an hour and half tops on the Bully.

Also, you can try moving the bars slightly, by loosening the bars in the risers, and rolling the ends up or down.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have an Ultimate Mid Rider driver seat with driver folding and removable driver backrest that would accomplish what you're looking for. $425.00 including shipping to continental U.S.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am looking to do the same thing with my 07 Roadliner. KCW....you have a link you posted for a mod...the link does not open? Can you repost or send?

·
Registered
5,674 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have an Ultimate Mid Rider driver seat with driver folding and removable driver backrest that would accomplish what you're looking for. $425.00 including shipping to continental U.S.

Pondman....does this seat move you forward from the mustang seat? How far forward, does this move you lower in seat also? Got any pics...may be interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts