Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to admit I'm not the biggest fan of the Liner's turn-signals. Are there aftermarket alternatives that mount to the stock perches that look good? You know, like they belong there and not tacked on.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I know some have taken them apart and put fronts in place of rear, by getting an extra set. Anyway there is a way to pop the part that twists into and screws to main fixture. i think custom dynamics showed pics on how it was pulled apart, to use there LED's. Others on the forum have had pics. I just don't have links too show ya... search search...lol..
Good Luck
Ride Safe
Someone in the know might have done it, and have more info

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
In other posts about this very same topic, as well as topics about going to a laydown tag holder, I liked the pointy rear turn signals and carried the "look" onto the laydown tag holder:

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Lens

Ten Twelve,

I have seen some talk about changing the plastic lens. Drilling a replacement to fit the screws that hold it. Can't tell you any more than that. Don't remember where thay found them.

Dave

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ten Twelve,

I have seen some talk about changing the plastic lens. Drilling a replacement to fit the screws that hold it. Can't tell you any more than that. Don't remember where thay found them.

Dave
No info on changing the entire thing and not just the lens?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts