Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
The V-Star 950 seat is absolute #### for anything over an hour. I remember a buddy of mine saying he bought an Airhawk for his Night Train a few years ago, so I picked one up at Cycle Gear here in Tampa. I bought the Cruiser in Medium. Knowing that you're only supposed to fill it with just enough air to keep your bum no more than 1/4" off the seat I barely blew any air into the thing and strapped it down and headed out. (Overfilling them is the main reason people don't like them. I felt no higher in the seat than if it wasn't even there)

From the very first mile I loved it! The weight distribution was perfect across every square inch of my ass. No hot spots, no vibes, it even auto-centers when you shift around, you can feel the air redistribute for a second after you shift. Way better than a $400 seat for sure! I have no idea how I've gone 20 years riding without one.

https://airhawk.net/product-category/seat-cushions/

·
Registered
176 Posts
I bought one for my VStar 1100. Folks were complaining about Mustang, Corbin, Ultimate so I figured give this a try. I love it as well. The 1100 seat is crap too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts