Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, how's it going. Just joined up and started checking out your forum. I have an 05 Warrior that i customized but can't seem to figure out how to get my Avitar and sig pic to show up, maybe because i have not contributed yet. I hope to figure it out soon. Glad to be here and i hope to be able to contribute to the forum as best as i can. Thanks for having me.;)

·
Super Moderator
6,091 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Where in Alabama are you from? Im next door in the magnolia state. When you get it figured out, we would love to see some pics of your warrior. Ride safe and post often.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Glad that you decided to join us and look forward to reading your posts and seeing pics of your bike. Post often and ride safe.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi and welcome to the forum. Where in Alabama are you from? Im next door in the magnolia state. When you get it figured out, we would love to see some pics of your warrior. Ride safe and post often.
I live in Perdido Beach, Al. It is just about 10 miles from Pensacola, Fl. I call it Lower Alabama because i am as far south in Al. that you can go without stepping into the Gulf of Mexico.:) Here is a pic of my bike. I can't seem to figure out how to get my avitar or my sig pic to show up.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Awesome looking bike! Was in your area back in May of this year. What brand of air intake is that?
I have a VBAK. Like the churchkey VBAK i made myself. I made the velocity stacks that you see on the right side just for looks. There was a forum member bucky that use to make these a while back, but i don't know where he is now.

I don't know if it is just me but this site is super super slow. Every other forum i am on is fast. This is the only one that is this slow that i look at. I use google chrome. Is there a problem that i do not know about?

·
Registered
342 Posts
I don't know if it is just me but this site is super super slow. Every other forum i am on is fast. This is the only one that is this slow that i look at. I use google chrome. Is there a problem that i do not know about?
Not just you. It isn't all the time for me but it is slow most of the time. I'm also running google chrome.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great looking machine and looks like it must go real fast, being red and all :). Post often, offer your expertise and share your famous bbq shrimp cocktail recipe. Make sure you mention the issue with the site in site news forum, the admin folks will have a look at it.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Super Moderator
13,118 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the welcome.
Yes, i am in the user cp when i am trying to get my avitar and sig pic posted. I use Tinypics to post my pic's and it works for every other forum i am a member of but it does not work here for me for some reason. I am sure it is probably something i am not doing, but i don't know what it could be. I am a member of RSWarrior, and Road Star Clinic and Tinypic works fine for those motorcycle sites.

Also i am having a problem with slow loading. Some times it is a little faster, but most of the time it takes almost 5 minutes for me to get to where i can post or just to read something. This is the only forum i am having this kind of problem so i don't know if the problem is on my end or just with this forum. Hopefully i will get this worked out. I appreciate any help or suggestions to get me up and going.

I will try and go vote for bike of the month. Thanks for the link.

_________
Guy

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

for some reason the site doesn't like the file extension. try saving it to your computer and then uploading to here. try the same for your sig.
I saved the pics to my computer and no go. It says GIF has an incorrect file extension or something like that. I have not had any trouble with my other sites so i am at a loss as of what to do next. I can load pics, just can't get it to insert my Avitar, and sig pic. Thanks for the help anyway, i appreciate your trouble. I will do some research about this and try something at another time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts