Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Well we were out riding, rains supposed to hit this afternoon so we did not ride to the BBQ joint that we are wanting to try, but while we were riding doing the speed limit "55 MPH" on northbound U.S. 41 in the outside lane I see this old beater dump truck traveling well over the posted speed limit, there was a car in the inside lane about 10 car lengths behind us and this dump truck had to be running over 70 MPH swerved at the last second behind that car in the inside lane and was bearing down on us fast and he was not slowing down at all, I was running in 5th gear and just cranked open the throttle and Big Red just took off and we were quickly at 70 MPH and climbing and started pulling away from the idiot in the dump truck.

The dump truck turned into a new construction site within a mile making a right turn off of U.S. 41, I let the driver know I thought he was number one, that is the middle finger right?

The people who have taken over driving dump trucks, cement trucks and other trucks here in Florida drive like idiots, the are always making multiple lane changes, tailgating, speeding, and when fully loaded they will get in the left hand lane and tie up that lane.

Local trucking is another industry like the construction industry we have lost to people coming into America and taking jobs at lower wages.

We have to secure our borders.

Thank you Yamaha for building such a great motorcycle that is not lacking for power.

·
Registered
359 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The above has been edited to completely distort the original post, political correctness is what is killing this entire country.

It was not a people, but hey let political correctness continue to destroy America, we are holding on by the last thread as it is.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
The above has been edited to completely distort the original post, political correctness is what is killing this entire country.

It was not a people, but hey let political correctness continue to destroy America, we are holding on by the last thread as it is.
Well said and accurate!

·
Registered
360 Posts
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke

I recognize racial slander when I see it. If I see it I am compelled to call it out for what it is. I expect nothing less from other good men and women with evolved sensibilities.

·
Super Moderator
13,048 Posts
reminder that non-motorcycle threads should be placed in The Lounge. this has moved since the topic quickly moved away from anything motorcycle-related. political discussions are fine on the site as long as they are confined to The Lounge and follow the forum rules which include not being found offensive or attacking any other forum members. and as always, content in posts and threads may be edited or removed at the discretion of the administrators or moderators at any time for any reason without notice.

https://www.starbikeforums.com/forums/2-starbikeforums-rules/1-forum-rules.html

1 - 10 of 10 Posts