Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a good card to pack with you.It's about $36.00 a year and the towing service is for anything you drive. You also get hotel discounts and other amenities http://www.americanmotorcyclist.com/. I been following hammers story about his bike problems and though this would be good info to pass along.It's for the just in case happens.

·
Registered
56 Posts
In my humble opinion every biker should join the AMA. They work hard to protect the rights of road & off road motorcyclists. There are states that have motorcycle only check points & others that are banning aftermarket pipes & still others that are closing public land to off roading.The AMA are on top of all these subjects plus plenty more. Check out how they had the "lead law" overturned last year. The more support the AMA has-the more they can protect our rights statewide & nationwide. Beware of BIG BROTHER!

·
Registered
545 Posts
The more support the AMA has-the more they can protect our rights statewide & nationwide. Beware of BIG BROTHER!
That actually sounds more like an argument for the NRA, but I get the gist..... :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts