Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I was wondering if anyone out there has installed and used any of the different systems that are out there. Do the work? I would like to install them on my V Star, but would like to buy the highest quality system availible. Any advice and info would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
8 Posts
I saw the Pyle 300W system at a bike show last month and it sounded great, plenty of volume and clear as a bell sound from thoes tiny waterproof speakers. I like the way they blend in looking like teardrop blinkers also. I picked mine up for half the price on e-bay, just havent installed yet, maybe this weekend. The first road test will be some time off as KY is a bit wet and cold right now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I installed the Pyle 200w system. This system is really loud and clear. I had to adjust my MP3 player to add some bass. Once that was done I was good to go !!!

Great System.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had a descent system on my last bike. Anything over 65 mph made it very difficult to hear. I have been researching in-helmet audio, but decided on staying with ear buds for now.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Got mine finished up today, used a RAM mount and set it between the handlebar clamps, drilled and tapped. Snaps in and out and the mount don't look bad sitting there empty. Sound great to about 80% then starts clipping a bit. Will road test it tomorrow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts